Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Leonardo


Hello, Topflight Fans! Toni with you again today with a card that uses one of my favorite Gelli prints ever. Yum!

I used a variety of acrylic paints including PaperArtsy Autumn Fire, Terracotta and Midnight Fresco Finish Chalk Paints.


The Gelli print is on deli paper so I back it with Scor-Tape and mounted it on the card front. It got a bit wrinkly which I loved. It makes it seem like parchment.


The colors remind me of the Renaissance and Leonardo da Vinci so I decided to use an IndigoBlue Steampunkesque image. Are you familiar with Leonardo's plans for a flying machine?  Voila!


I stamped the flying guy with Stazon Jet Black.  I used either the Jet Black or Stazon Timber Brown for the Visible Image Creative Chaos images as well as sponging the Jet Black with the Pronty A5 Pretty and Cool Stars Stencil.


I added some more of the vibrant PaperArtsy Autumn Fire by sponging the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann PS122 Stencil. Love that color!


Once done with the stamping and stencils, I took my sand eraser and went over the surface of the card to remove some of the color from the wrinkles and age the "parchment" further. Again, yum!


That's it for me today! I'll see you next week.  In the meantime, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

1 comment:

  1. Love this that flying man stamp need that one!! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10