Friday, January 31, 2020

All Things Grow With Love

Happy Friday! You made it through the week lol. Ericka here with a mixed media card I made using the gel press, distress oxides, the Lavina Background Script, and AALL & Create Heart set.



This card has tons of hearts which is perfect for the great SALE Topflight has going on until tonight!

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/love-valentines-day?ref=xuzipf8pid


This was such a fun card to create and I love how well all these sets go together. I also used the Heart stencil by Alexandra Renke with some texture paste as well as the Prism Cherry Pie spray.


For more information on how I created my card, stop by Strangely Creative for all the details and products. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10