Thursday, January 23, 2020

Make your own Stamps with Carabelle Studio

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today.
Carabelle Studio came out with a stamp called "My Stamp" where you can make your own postage style stamps. This allows for some serious FUN!


I created tow of my own stamps - the supplies are listed below. I added one to a regular envelope, which I further embellished with two snails (also Carabelle) and a matching real postage stamp.



My second stamp I used in collage fashion on a magazine print. I just love those two women laughing at the guy, who just got a new face....
You can fill that little square with any stamp you can think of. Unlimited possibilities!

Here are the stamp supplies I used:



Versafine ink


Hope you liked this. See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10