Friday, January 10, 2020

Birthday Giraffe

Happy Friday Topflight fans! Ericka here and today I have a fun giraffe card I made for my daughter's friend for her birthday.


 I love this Giraffe from Pink Ink Design and what is even more fun, she comes with sunglasses!

https://topflightstamps.com/products/pink-ink-designs-giraffe-clear-photopolymer-stamps?_pos=9&_sid=5e0abe2be&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid


This giraffe was so fun to color up and I can't wait to play around with some other colors. I used the Polkadoodles Celebrations set for the sentiment and added some Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles.



For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh the color on this is so fun & vibrant! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10