Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Adventure Begins


Hi, Topflight Fans! This week we're focusing on the Carabelle Studio My Stamp set.


I decided to challenge myself to keep this a one layer card so lot of  masking involved. Thank goodness these were easy rectangles!

I stamped them using Versafine Onyx Black and used a Copic Multiliner to complete any lines that might have been missed.  Easy enough.


I masked each postage stamp again so that I could stamp the Carabelle Studio Funny Animals randomly in them. 

Yup--LOTS of masking but I LOVE the results. So worth it! I was thinking fun postage stamps but also decals that you might add to your luggage while traveling.


I colored up the images using  Prism Markers Forest Walk and Prism Markers Heavenly Sunset.


This was my first time using these watercolor markers.  They're called brush markers but it's not like a Zig-type brush tip. It's more like a Copic regular tip but firmer. Easy enough to use. The ultra fine tip was perfect for getting into nooks and crannies.



So, once I had the animals colored, I had some great fun adding some grungy elements including Creative Expressions Enigma, Aall and Create Textures #50, Visible Image Creative Chaos and a sentiment from PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 26.

 

 I used Prism Inks for this.  I spattered quite a bit too. Dreamy!


I hope were inspired to get creative today. I'll see you next week! In the meantime, be sure to check out the latest from Topflight Stamps

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10