Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Cheers! Another 2020 Calendar!

Greetings everyone! It's Kathi here with another 2020 calendar. I promise this will be the last one that I share with you here. It's just that I bought a bunch of the little tear-off calendars, just like last year. This year I vowed to actually use them. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

This calendar features AALL and Create's Go Bananas Clear Stamp Set with their new Twirling Tendrils Stencil



I used a tiny piece of Post-It note to cover a bit of hammock monkey's tail, inked him with Memento ink, removed the Post-It note, then stamped him on white cardstock. I used a stamp positioner to line up the party hat monkey and stamped him. The bottom monkey was stamped last. All three monkeys were stamped again onto Eclipse Tape, which was fussy-cut. 


The monkeys were colored with Copic markers.


The fussy-cut masks were adhered over their counterparts and light green ink was sponged over the masked images using the using the fantastic new Hunkydory Premier Ink Blending Tool. The gorgeous Twirling Tendrils Stencil was secured over the image panel and the same light green ink was sponged over the stencil.



The stencil and masks were lifted.

Close-Up of the inked and stenciled Monkey Party



 If you'd like to read more about this calendar, please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping!

Topflight Products Used:










See you next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful calendar and the monkeys are so cute
    you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
    My blog is corryscardandcreations
    Hugs corry

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10