Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year with Zinis

Hi Everyone,

I  hope you had a great New Year  and that the upcoming year will be kind to you and your loved-ones!

Cornelia here today. I have been asked to be on the Topflight Design Team and I couldn't say no. So you will get a weekly post from me for the next six month on Thursdays - I hope that is something you will look forward to!



To celebrate I choose this quirky little character from Paper Artsy, called Mini Zinis 38. It just makes me happy to look at it! I colored it with water brush pens and cut it out. The background I made with a paper pad from Hunky Dory( Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Paper Pad 1). I added Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Gemstones and some Stickles. Some of the dots I left blank. I didn't want to over due it. I wish you could see how beautifully this sparkles. The photo doesn't do it justice. 

I used this paper pad previously, you can see it HERE if you are interested.


Here are the products I used:



Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10