Thursday, January 30, 2020

Celebrating the Chinese New Year with Katzelkraft

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. You didn't think I am going to ignore the Chinese Lunar year, did you? Not if it celebrates the RAT!


I am just waiting for excuses to play with my favorite Katzelkraft rat stamps, LOL! Since I needed to fit 4 of them onto my card I went with the A10 format. I also did not want to overcrowd them - they can become a bit territorial, you know...

I stamped them and masked them and sprayed the background. Colored them (Inktense). The numbers are die cuts.


The rat info I got of the internet and printed it from my Computer.


Here is it enlarged - it's otherwise a bit hard to read.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:


Versafine inkHunkydory Prism Glimmer Mist

Hope you liked this - see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10