Monday, January 6, 2020

Celebrate a New Year Card on Mix Media Monday.

Hello Topflight Stamps Fans, Karen Bearse here with a mini art journal page that could double as a card. For the full tutorial you can see my blog here. I got a chance to play with the Prism Glimmer Mists & they are color plus shimmer bam- you seriously need these!


Here is my page/card. I like that the stamp could be an ornament or the New Years Eve Ball from Times Square- so I seriously blinged it up! Let's go over the ingredients...



Start with a fun Stamp by For the Love of Stamps- Beautiful Bauble.



Color it with Prism Ink Pads in Ocean Spray, & Blackcurrant Jam & Hero Arts Ombre- Pool to Navy.


Add a stencil by Darkroom Door- Polka Dots.  



Mix in some Glimmer Spray by Prism in Apple Green & Glamour Gold. 


Cook it in Glistening Glass Emboss Powder. 



Top it all off with Diamond Sparkles in Glitter Gem Green Sparkles & Pearls in Purple Passion.


Lastly decorate with a quote by That's Crafty by Donna Gray. I hope you like my recipe for this fun, glitter ball for the holidays, or New Years. Have a wonderful 2020!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10