Friday, January 24, 2020

For You

Happy Friday Top Flight fans! I hope you had a wonderful week. Last week I had the opportunity to attend Creativation for the first time. It was a wonderful experience and I had the chance to see the new products as well as watch artists create amazing projects. One of the artist I watched was Azoline Koopsen from Carabelle Studio who made amazing backgrounds with the gel plate, Distress Oxides, and stencils. Here is a card I made using the background technique.


I love how well all the Carabelle stamps go together. I used this fun Rafistolerie with the My Stamp on top of my gel plate background.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/carabelle-studio/products/carabelle-studio-rubber-cling-stamp-set-a6-fairy-of-love-la-rafistolerie

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/carabelle-studio/products/carabelle-studio-rubber-cling-stamp-my-stamp?ref=xuzipf8pid

I colored the fairy with Prism Brush Markers which are water based and easy to move around.



For more information and a quick video on how I created my background stop by my blog Strangely Creative.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10