Wednesday, January 29, 2020

You Be You


Hello, lovelies! I LOVE today's card ever so much.  It's the background. So much fun to do!

My first step to create that fabulous background was to tear off a piece of Studio Light Art by Marlene Collage Paper #3 and adhere it to the card front.


Next I used the Visible Image Time Tunnel stencil with Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam, Peacock Green Orange Zest, Canary Yellow and Blue Lagoon.


Next up was Prism Ink Orange Zest and the Darkroom Door Arty Triangles Stencil.  Just sprinkled here and there.


I followed that up with some dotty circles from Studio Light Art by Marlene Little Ladies.


Once all the full color parts were good to go, I moved on to black accents. I find if I save the black for last, it remains nice and crisp, rather than diluted by other colors on top.

I used Prism Ink Midnight Black with That's Crafty ATC Coins Set 6 and the Penelope Dee Globe Circles Stencil.


I must admit I so loved how the card base turned out, I was loath to cover it!


But cover it, I did. I watercolored the Visible Image Tweedledum/Dee image, masking the cap so he can be Tweedle Dum or Dee depending on mood.


I hadn't yet had a chance to work with this particular Visible Image Alice in Wonderland image. I've made multiple cards with the other sets in this series--love them!  Aren't they fun?


I'll see you next week.  In the meantime, check out what's happening in the Topflight Stamps Shop and try to take some to create!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10