Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Llama Queen


Hello, my fellow queens! Today I'm sharing a non-traditional Valentine combining one of the  Katzelkraft Llamas and the sentiment from Pink Ink Llama Queen. I had a great time making this one!


I started the card by lightly sponging Prism Ink Fire Coral, Dusky Rose, and Canary Yellow onto the card base. I then stamped the llama and sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black. Notice I left an uncolored spot for the llama to create a spotlight to draw the eye down.



I added the PaperArtsy Eclectica Emmy Godfrey EEG13 heart stamped onto and fussy cut from Studio Light Art by Marlene Collage Paper #3.  I stamped a few of the little hearts and x's too.


I thought the llama could use a bit of glamor so used the Pronty A5 Pretty and Cool Stars Stencil too.


There's some glamorous gold in there too. I brushed a bit of Prism Pearlescent Powder on the upper half the card base as well as a few of the stars.


I hope you're inspired to create, whether glamorous or ultra glamorous.  In the meantime, be sure to check out the latest from Topflight Stamps!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

2 comments:

  1. WoW this is fabulous , and very cute . Lovely Stamps the Lama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the llamas are such a cute set too

      Delete

01 09 10