Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's Resolution . . . Not


Hello, Topflight fans! Toni here with you today.  I cannot believe the year is at an end already, can you?

I've been thinking of my goals for next year which made me think of exercise and then I remembered I have the perfect Katzelkraft Relax Sentiment stamp that captures my philosophy in a few pithy words.


I like to exercise, truly, but I don't like having to exercise as I get older. Ugh. Double ugh!  I paired the Katzelkraft Relax Sentiment with Hobby Art Get Your Goat.


Baby goats are soooo cute and so energetic. I love watching them jump about--here, there, everywhere! I wish I had that kind of energy, let me tell you.


I watercolored the scene with Zigs after stamping everything with Versafine Onyx Black.  I love how the sentiment appears to be semi-transparent with the fence peeking there.  The fence isn't that tall, I just mask the sentiment, and split the fence.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

1 comment:

01 09 10