Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Steam Post

Greetings all! It's Kathi here with cards featuring Carabelle Studio's wonderful My Stamp Rubber Cling Stamp Set with their Once Upon a Time Border Label Cling Stamp, which is one of the and wonderful Border Label Cling stamps! What is seriously cool is that the images on the themed border label stamps fit the My Stamp Rubber Cling Stamp Set perfectly! You can also always switch things up and use other stamps to decorate the blank stamp!

Check it out!





I found that using a stamp platform and a stamp positioner made things so easy! If you'd like to learn more about how I made both cards, pop on over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, You might want to grab a cup of your favorite beverage because I tend to get a tad verbose.

Topflight Stamps Products Used:















 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10