Friday, March 13, 2020

Mother's Day Flower

I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. Ericka here, and this week the Design Team is making Mother's Day cards. Here is mine using PaperArtsy Fresco paints and this big PaperArtsy flower.



I love how easy it is to use these paints and the beautiful colors available. For the background,  I used Cerise and Summer Sky and swiped some Gold Rush onto it as well. For the flower, I painted another piece of paper with Twilight, Summer Sky and Gold Rush and then stamped the image onto the paper.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-tracy-scott-28-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set?ref=xuzipf8pid 

I add some gel pen accents to my flower as well as some sparkly Stickles in the center.


The sentiment is from HeftyDoodle and has a variety of sentiments for lots occasion.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/heffy-doodle/products/heffy-doodle-clear-stamp-set-special-day-sentiment-duos?ref=xuzipf8pid


Thanks for stopping by and for more information on how I created my card, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful day!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10