Wednesday, July 26, 2023

"Blow Out the Candles"

 Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key with DT members here and today is about Visible Image. I have a very colorful card using Round in Circles for the background and Blow Out the Candles.

I am using a watercolor panel that I kept and will be using today. I used Visible Image Round in Circles stamp set and used black ink. After that, I wanted it to "pop" just a little more, so I used WOW! Diamond Splash embossing powder. I just love how it sparkles. 


I used watercolor paper, and added Visible Image Blow Out the Candles watercolored and fussy cut the cake and candles. I also used vellum to the spark stamp in WOW! Diamond Splash embossing powder, fussy cut the spark and added a sentiment from Blow Out the Candles stamp set, used black cardstock to complete my card.


"Thank you" for coming by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10