Monday, September 30, 2024

Hello

 Hi friends. Alanna here on the blog with you today with this pair of cards featuring this beautiful feather image from the Forever in Your Heart set from Visible Image.

To get started, I took the Blue Moon Mist Spray from Lavinia and sprayed it onto pieces of watercolor cardstock that I had misted just a bit with water beforehand so that the spray would move a bit. I couldn't capture it in the photos, but these sprays are mica infused and the shine and shimmer in real life is just gorgeous.

After my panels were dry, I stamped the large feather image from the Forever in Your Heart set two times on each of the panels, rotating the panel after stamping the first image. I used my favorite black ink, the Versafine Claire Nocturne ink, to do the stamping. I added foam tape to the backs of these panels and added them to white A2 notecards.

I then stamped the hello sentiment which is from the Basic Wishes set from Studio Light onto some oval die cuts. I added those to my cards and then finished the cards off with a few white pearls.

I hope you've been inspired today.
Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10