Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Wishing You Heavenly Holidays

Welcome to the Topflights Stamps Blog!

It's Steph here again showcasing another wonderful stamp set from Topflight Stamps and this one comes from England. 

I've used a stamp set from Creative Expressions -  Stitched Angel Ornaments.  This stamp set has 13 stamps including 4 phrases. 

Stitched Angel Ornaments

To create my distressed card, I stamped the stars randomly on a white panel with blue ink, then inked around the stars with brown ink.


I created a square card, added pattern paper and tied a ribbon around the card.  Then I matted the panel with cardstock, and added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.   The phrase was stamped as previously described and added to the card front.



Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph





 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10