Monday, February 12, 2018

Divine Paperartsy Flowers

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog. It's Clare here with you today sharing with you a tag made using another of Paperartsy's fabulous new release stamps!


Using Jofy set #59 & Jofy mini stamp JM58 I stamped onto card painted with Paperartsy Fresco acrylic coral paint using a mixture of inks and embossing powders.  I doodled on the flower & leaves using a mixture of gelli roll pens and a white Sharpie.  After fussy cutting I set to one side.




I stamped the sentiment onto some painted card and added some stitching to the outside edge, unpicking a few of the stitches.


I die cut a tag out of some cardboard packaging and distressed it by pulling off the top layer of paper in random areas.  With a dry brush and some chalk Paperartsy paint I brushed over the card, dried and was able to assemble the layers of my tag.


I truly hope you have enjoyed your visit to the Topflight Blog today.  we are open for inspiration every day so remember to keep checking in and see what we have all been creating.

Happy crafting,

Clare

1 comment:

01 09 10