Friday, February 23, 2018

IndigoBlu at Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, it's Friday, (yeah) so I'm back on the blog showing a card I made with IndigoBlu stamps from www.topflightstamps.com - find them
HERE 
 This set is called 'Shine Bright'
I started with a piece of background which I had previously inked, then stamped over with various images from the set.

 I used Distress Oxides for the stamping & background.
I mounted the inked topper onto black card, then onto a 7" x 7" card base.
Once this was done, I liberally applied Ranger 'Glossy Accents' to the light bulbs, to give them a 'glass-like' appearance.
I love the number stamps from this set, and think I'll use them a lot.
Well that's all for today, have a good weekend, and I'll catch you next week.
Barbara x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10