Friday, February 9, 2018

Visible Image at Topflight Stamps

Hi bloggers, Barbara here with a tag I've made for Topflight Stamps, using stamps from Visible Image and an inky background.
I started by stamping the ballerina from the 
Born To Perform set, (see below) onto heat-resistant acetate with Versamark, then heat-embossing in black. This was then trimmed and 'glittered'.
 I adhered the ballerina to my inky background. Then I added the two stars, which I filled with glitter,  and a sentiment from the same set. A bit of doodling and I was finished. 
The fibres I've used are 'silk-throwers' waste.... the pic doesn't do the colours justice, they're beautiful.


 Hope you like my little tag....Please leave a comment, if you've enjoyed looking.....good or bad. (I'm a big girl, I can take criticism 😇) 
Catch you soon,
Barbara x


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this piece. The background is very cool, & the dancer on acetate really sets of her magical tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm intrigued by the fibres. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10