Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Topflight, Visible Image and Indigoblu Anniversary Card

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog! It's Jenny here with a subtle sparkly card I created for an anniversary using heat embossing and stencilling with glitter paste. You can customize the sentiment to create this card for all sorts of occasions such as a wedding, engagement, birth, birthday - it's really versatile. 







To create my card, I die cut a piece of light grey cardstock with a stitched rectangle die.  I then adhered this to a craft mat with masking tape and laid the stencil over the top and added a layer of Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone, then set aside to dry. 


I stamped the butterfly onto thick vellum using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with WOW! Vintage Romance embossing powder (a subtle pink glitter powder).  I then fussy cut it out, trimming off the antennae.  


When the grey panel was dry, I adhered it to a white card base using fun foam, and adhered the butterfly on top using glossy accents. I bent some scrap wire into antennae and adhered them  behind the head of the butterfly.   Finally, the sentiment was created using my Dymo label maker.

That's it! Be sure to visit my blog to see a detailed list of supplies and feel free to ask me any questions here. 

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10