Monday, February 26, 2018

Fresh as a daisy!

Welcome to the Topflight blog.  Clare here today and this week I have been working with a selection of Paperartsy stamps by Jofy along with some of their fabulous Fresco Acrylic paints.


Onto some card I blended a combination of Antartic, Teresa Green & Lake Wanaka Fresco acrylic paint, using a brayer.





Using stamps from Jofy's Paperartsy's 2018 release, Jofy 64, JM58 & JM64 I stamped with corresponding colours onto the tag.  Using the small daisy from Jofy 64 I stamped with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed with with embossing powder.


Onto some of the spare painted card I stamped one of the large flowers from Jofy 64, embossed with white embossing powder, fussy cut and assembled my tag.


Thank you for stopping by today, we have inspiration on a daily basis so pop back soon for your daily dose!

Happy Crafting,
Clare.





3 comments:

  1. Brautiful tag Clare, love the fresh vibrant colours and the stamps of course are the star of the show 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome JOFY tag! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10