Saturday, July 28, 2018

Lean Creatif - From Santa to Gnome!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  It's Clare here with you today.  I haven't been around much and it's so good to be back!  To ease myself in gently I made this card for someone who was has a special birthday and a strong liking for garden gnomes.


I used the Santa stamp from Leanne Creatif, removed his bobble and sack and voila we had a garden gnome!


With some creative colouring in and the addition of some rosy cheeks, the transformation was complete.


To the special age of 80, I added a little foliage to make my gnome feel right at home.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed your visit?  Pop over to Topflight Stamps and have a look at the extensive range of branded stamps available.

Happy crafting,

Clare.






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10