Friday, July 6, 2018

Meet Our NEW Designer - Ericka Strange!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

Today, we are introducing another new member of our design team, Ericka Strange. Ericka makes beautiful creations and we think you will love her work. You can see more of her projects on her blog at strangelycreative.com. Please take a minute to see the lovely creations Ericka has made for us this week and welcome her to Topflight Stamps. 


Hi everyone! My name is Ericka Strange aka Strangely Creative and I'm so excited to be a part of the Topflight Stamps Design Team. I love all the unique stamps Topflight offers and today I'm featuring this fun 2 Flower Stamp from Carabelle Studio. 

 

I stamped the images on watercolor paper and painted them with my Jane Davenport paints. I stamped the sentiment from Visible Images on black cardstock and white heat embossed. Once the image was dry I added some Aleandra Renke washi tape and used my black pen to frame it as well as add some small dots around the flowers.




Here is the Carabelle Studio stamp I used it's called 2 Flowers:



I had so much fun with this stamp that I also made a couple of tags.



For the first one I used Distress Inks and smooshed them onto my tag. Once it was dry, I stamped the images in black ink. I then used my Sharpies in two pink colors to add more dimension to the flowers. To finish it off I sprayed some black shimmer spray on the top. I gold heat embossed some cardstock for the back of the sentiment and attached it to the tag.




Here is another tag I created with Shimmer Spray. These flowers we so much fun to play with.




Check out all the other beautiful stamps from Carabelle Studio that Topflight carries.

For more details on the other supplies I used, check out my blog.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10