Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Mod Christmas in July

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!


Hi, everyone!  Toni with you again for Christmas in July!  Every year I say it's too early to start on Christmas cards and every year I'm scrambling because I should have started earlier--I know you know what I'm talking about!

We're having a Christmas in July Sale this week! Be sure to check it out. 


Well, this year I'm ahead of the game with this fun mod number that uses PaperArtsy JOFY 57.


How could I not color those fab trees in all sorts of bright colors?  There's a bit of dimension too although I wasn't able to capture that on camera.

I will tell you a little secret:  the striped paper covers up a boo boo.  I tried to stamp the tree trunks in red which would have worked a treat with my MISTI, if I hadn't scooted the base over accidentally. No ones needs to know except you and me!


You can get a full product listing over on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  See you next week!


1 comment:

01 09 10