Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Meet Our NEW Designer - Toni Maddox!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!


Today, we are introducing a new member of our design team, Toni Maddox. Toni is a very talented crafter who makes gorgeous cards we hope you love her creations as much as we do. You can see more of her projects on her blog at http://frankiehelpscraft.blogspot.com. Be sure to check out her first project as a designer for Topflight Stamps.  Welcome to the team Toni!

We're also having a sale. For all our American friends -  Happy 4th of July!! We're celebrating with one of our biggest sales of the year. Now is your time to stock up on all those items on your wish list.


Hi everyone!  Toni of Frankie Helps Craft here and I'm so excited to have joined the Topflight Design Team and am really looking forward to sharing with you over the coming months! I have a rather eclectic style--some days I'm totally CAS, some days ever so messy, and other days I'm everything in between.





For this card I used Katzelkraft Farm Animals, masking the sheep and cow.  I didn't bother masking the individual hills but was careful about not blending the Distress Oxide greens too heavily along the edges so there would be clear demarcation among them.  While the critters were still masked, I used my Copic airbrush to add some B01 sky. Next I colored up those cheeky animals. So cute!


I love their expressions and thought they reflected how very tickled pink I am about joining the team.  Feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full product listing.

See you next week!

3 comments:

01 09 10