Saturday, September 1, 2018

NEW EXCLUSIVE Katzelkraft Holiday Accessories Stamps


Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

Today is an exciting day that I have been anxiously awaiting for months. It's reveal day for our two New Exclusive Katzelkraft stamps. The only place you can purchase them is Topflight Stamps. I worked with Katzelkraft to manufacture these two new holiday accessories sets. They work great with all your other Katzelkraft Dog, Cats, Rats, Farm Animals, etc... You can make Christmas, Winter, Thanksgiving and Halloween cards easily with these cute accessories.

They were in the shipment that was stuck in customs so I made all these cards last night after I got home from work. I had them in my mind for weeks now so it wasn't too hard to just get my ideas out on cards. 

Here are the new sets and the first creations ever made with them!! So exciting. I hope you like them as much as I do. 

Be sure to check back everyday next week for samples and inspiration with our new stamps. 



Here are the other stamp sets I also used to make these cards. 


















1 comment:

01 09 10