Friday, September 14, 2018

The Last Swim of Summer

Ericka here and I have a fun tag I created using this Studio Light - Art by Marlene Stamp. 

https://topflightstamps.com/products/studio-light-chubby-chicks-mb04-bikini-lady-art-by-marlene-signature-collection-clear-polymer-stamps

Just a heads up, today is the last day of the 25% off sale on all Studio Light and Carabelle Stamps.

Here is the tag I made with this stamp.

I used a gel plate and a stencil for the background and then stamped the lady on another manila tag and colored her with some sharpies.
The Hello die is also from Studio Light.

For more information on how I created this tag, feel free to stop on over at my blog Stangely Creative. I hope you have a safe weekend, especially if you are being in the area of the hurricane.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10