Friday, November 16, 2018

Adventure Begins

Happy Friday! I hope you all are doing well. It's Ericka here and today I have a couple of cards using some backgrounds I had previously made that were sitting in my stash.


I love these awesome sentiments from Katzelkraft and the script is so beautiful.


Here is a closer look at the cards that would almost work for any occasion.

I love the script of all these sentiments and this is such a great way to use backgrounds you might have just laying around from past projects.



If you want to learn more about how I created these cards, feel free to stop by my blog!
Have an awesome day and a make every moment matter! And for those of you who live in the United States, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Cheers, Ericka


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10