Friday, November 2, 2018

Bouquet Bookmark

Happy Friday Topflight Fans, Ericka here! I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween with lots of Trick or Treat fun!

Today I have a simple project using the Jane Daveport Build a Bouquet set and her Mermaid Markers. I love the bold colors in the waterbrush marker set and they all match so well together.


I thought these flowers and bright colors would make a perfect bookmark for my gratitude journal.
These flowers are so fun and easy to paint with these gorgeous colors. Plus these markers are on sale! What more could a girl ask for?
https://topflightstamps.com/collections/jane-davenport-australia/products/jane-davenport-spellbinders-build-a-bouquet-clear-stamp-set
https://topflightstamps.com/collections/jane-davenport-australia/products/jane-davenport-mermaid-markers-watercolor

I thought the bright colors would be perfect to make sure my place in my journal was always saved!


For more information on how I created my bookmark, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10