Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Bold Santa


Hi Topflighters!  Toni with you this fine Wednesday with a bold and fun holiday card.

The Carabelle Studio Pere Noel stamp is a large one, nearing fill the front of an A2 (4.25x5.5").  Isn't it fantastic?! He's easy to color too and I can totally see his head on an Action Wobble or part of his outfit paper-pieced. What am I doing writing this?  I should be trying out these ideas!  LOL.

For the background of my card I used Distress Oxides in ombre fashion and used a bold plaid cover plate over it.  My originally plan with the "Ho" was just to add 3 of them but I kept going in keeping with the rest of the bold card. So fun!

Do check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to check out my other designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10