Wednesday, November 14, 2018

We're All Jolly Here

Hello, friends! Toni here with you today sharing lots of fun and whimsy as I stretched my stamps to make unexpected holiday cards.  Both cards use the Visible Image Alice in Wonderland series.


With this card I stamped the Visible Image Alice in Wonderland The Cheshire Cat in Versafine Onyx Black then colored it with only 4 Zig Watercolor markers. Practice is making perfect! After drying, I masked the image then created an alcohol ink background using Ultimate Crafts Fractal Snowflakes. Cool, huh? The sentiment in typed on a typewriter and mounted on black cardstock.




My second card features Visible Image Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar chilling out. This one was also colored with Zigs. His smoke snowflakes are fun, aren't they? I used a lot of Copic Opaque White to bright up his rolls. I can so relate!  LOL.


Do stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to see my other creations. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10