Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Prehistoric Birthday Wishes


Hi, Topflighters! Toni here today with a fun birthday card that cracks. me. up!

I started the card by figuring out my layout with the For the Love of Stamps Dino Friends stamps. Super cute and whimsical, aren't they?  I like the font too--perfect for this set.

Once I had the layout in mind, I stamped the volcano onto watercolor cardstock in Versafine. Next up came the lava!  I used PaperArtsy Infusions Orange County--just a little sprinkle and a spritz of water was all it took for some dynamic volcano action.

Did you notice the pterodactyl is being blown back from the volcano?  Total accident. I wasn't wearing my reading glasses when I was stamping.  LOL.


I colored the volcano itself with Zig watercolor markers and create an ashy sky using my Copic airbrush. The rest was colored with Copics and the grass with Distress Oxides.

Do stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to see more of my creations.  Until next time!

1 comment:

01 09 10