Monday, November 26, 2018

Paperartsy | Ink Blended Floral Christmas

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog. It's Jenny here - I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate it, and got full on lots of great food and conversation!  

Don't forget there is a Cyber Monday sale going on over at the shop today!



Today I have a simple card that uses one of my favourite techniques with stencils - ink blending.  I've been loving the glitter pastes recently, but wanted to go back to an oldie but goody.



The card uses this gorgeous stencil by Tracy Scott for Paperartsy (PS110) which I thought could almost pass for a snowflake!  





I ink blended four different colors of purple ink over the stencil onto white card, starting darker in the centre and gradually fading out to the edges.  I then trimmed it down and adhered it a white card base.


My sentiment was from the Frozen Forest by Studio Light, heat embossed in silver embossing powder onto vellum.  I trimmed out the vellum and wrapped it around the panel and secured with liquid adhesive.  I then added some shimmery confetti as a finishing touch, keeping it simple.

Hope you like it!  Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10