Friday, January 4, 2019

LOVE...


Happy Friday everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today for my first Top Flight design team post. I am so excited to be here with you all and designing for the very sweet Donna.

Today I am getting crafty with PaperArtsy: Emma Godfrey 13 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set. First I created a watercolor background. No specific pattern just wanted there to be a lot of color. I colored these sweet hearts using watercolor. I hand cut the hearts and sentiment out. You could just stamp all of the images directly on the card.


I love to add dimension to my cards so I used foam adhesives to pop the hearts out as well as overlapping them.You can add all sorts of mediums, go wild and get creative. I firmly believe that all colors go together so I say go wild with color and make it your own.

Make sure to check out all the Paperartsy collection in the Topflight Stamps online store.


Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Topflight Stamp shopping!

7 comments:

01 09 10