Friday, January 11, 2019

A Flower Blossoms...


Happy Friday everyone.. Annette Allen here with you again today this fine Friday. Who's ready for the weekend? Well let's start it out with this card I created using: AALL & CREATE: Barbary Stars Stencil and That's Crafty: Fanciful Flowers Collection stamp set

I love using stencils for my card background. I get to create any color of background that I want and if you don't know me by now I am a very colorful person. The brighter the colors the better. The good thing with stencils you can use any color combo you wish and it will look great. 


I used various colors for the background and made sure to blend a little so one color did not stand out more than the other. I stamped and color the image with Copic sketch markers. I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut the images out. I used foam adhesives to give it some dimension. 

I stamped the sentiment on some white card stock and simply cut out and adhered to card. Totally simple card to re-create and make it your own. 


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty fun weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You've absolutely made my day Annette and it's so wonderful to see such a gorgeous creation made with my stamp designs for That's Crafty! too.
    Thanks for using them.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. So glad that you enjoyed it.. hugs

      Delete
  2. These cards are positively fantastic good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10