Monday, January 28, 2019

That's Crafty | ATCoins Stamping

Hi everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and this week I'm featuring the That's Crafty! AT Coins - these stamps co-ordinate with the MDF circles surface to create Artist's Trading Coins, and there are lots of different co-ordinating stamp sets.  

I didn't use the circles today, these will be featured in a future post, but instead I wanted to see what I could create using just the circular stamps.



For my first card I used the wood slice look stamp from the set and stamped it multiple times on kraft cardstock in green and brown inks.  

I then stamped the For the Love of Stamps Prickly Plants in black ink on a separate piece of kraft cardstock (I used simple masking on the planter with a post-it note) and colored them with Copics and a white gel pen, then fussy cut them out.



I popped the cactus onto the centre of the card with foam squares and then stamped the sentiment in dark brown ink directly onto the card base. I added a few Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime to finish.



For my second card, I focused directly on the circle stamp itself and used a technique I recently saw my crafty friend Ardyth use.  I used my MISTI to stamp the circle mutiple times on a white panel of cardstock, shifting the panel up 1/2" each time.  I used a variety of blue and grey inks to create an ombre effect. 



The sentiment I stamped was from For the Love of Stamps - The Occasions Inserts set, stamped in black.  I then diecut the panel out with a stitched rectangle die and popped it up on a white card base using blue craft foam.  As a finishing touch, I added three different shades of Nuvo Drops. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Here are the other two stamp sets I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10