Monday, October 21, 2019

Spooky Halloween Pocket Notebook!

Happy Monday y'all, Lisa Hoel here! Cool stamps and products from Topflight Stamps and Eileen Hull's new Pocket Notebook Die are a match made in heaven! Perfectly spooky, this journal is full of the Halloween vibe:




The IndigoBlu stamp set Autumn Nights is fabulous. That owl!

I love the owl stamp! (Did I already mention that?)

This journal can be made in variable spine widths. For this one, I made it so it could hold five signatures:

More cool stamps for the inside covers!

...and I used Gel Press mono prints for the bases of
the inside and outside covers.
Head on over to my blog post for a tutorial on how I created this journal!



Topflight Stamps Products:

IndigoBlu stamp set - Autumn Nights

Crafty Individuals stamp set - The Crow Plate

Visible Image - Scripted Streets

Seth Apter Baked Texture Embossing Powder - Chunky Rust


PaperArtsy Fresco Paint - MahoganyChalkSmoked Paprika



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10