Monday, October 28, 2019

Chistmas Collection Angel Card

Hi Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here for Mix Media Monday with a fun card. This week we are getting some Christmas cheer going.



Here is my Mix Media card. I decided to take the main stamp image & use it to paper piece gel print pages to it. You can check out my quick tutorial here. It is a fun way to use up those scraps & backgrounds that get created.


The Christmas Collection- Set 1 stamp set is by That's Crafty.


I also love using a Stamp Press to get a clear image even on top of acrylic paint.


Then of course there is the acrylic paint! Fresco Finish is a fabulous paint to use. It comes in a huge range of colors- bonus!!!
When embossing as I did with the star banner you will want an embossing ink pad. Thanks so much for joining me! Stay tuned next week for a really fun project!!! Now go get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10