Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wicked Cat


Boo to you, Topflight fans! Today I'm featuring Lavinia stamps with a spooky twist.

I started the card by stamping the Lavinia Moon with Memento London Fog. I masked that and sponged the card front with Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet.


 

I used the Visible Image Geometric Maze stencil with a baby wipe to take away some of the DO. That maze is how I imagine cats wander around.


Next I stamped the Lavinia Seasonal Tree and Lavinia Mimsy with Versafine Onyx Black.  The design was a bit unbalanced so I added some Lavinia Forest Spruce upside down as grass. I added additional grass at the base of the tree using a Copic Multiliner.


I masked the moon again and spattered some Copic Opaque White as stars.


Finally I stamped the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 04 sentiment. Everything seems creepier at night, doesn't it?


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, love the design and the stamps you used. Your background adds so much to this wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10