Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Falling Leaves


Hello, lovelies!  Toni here with you today.  Fall is upon us and I love it! How about you?


Let's start with the card base which I sponged with a combo of Distress Oxides and spattered with water. I then sponged the Aall and Create Steam Cogs Stencil with Prism Ink Orange Zest.


Next I stamped the circles image from  Visible Image Creative Chaos.


The circles and cogs remind me time and the passing of the seasons.



I stamped the L'Encre et L'Image Falling in Love leaves onto Studio Light Art by Marlene Collage Paper #3 and fussy cut them out. I love this paper--Gelli prints without the mess!


Note I glued the collage paper onto white cardstock before cutting out as I wanted a bit more dimension than this really thin paper would have given.

Lastly I stamped the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 04 using Versafine Onyx Black.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10