Friday, October 25, 2019

Alcohol Inks & Embossing Paste Oh My

Happy Friday Topflight Stamp fans! Ericka here and today I'm making Christmas cards using the Florastelle Stencil from AALL & Create with embossing paste.

I love the textured glitter look the embossing paste has and the bright colors of the alcohol inks. Not your typical Christmas colors but fun all the same.

I used one alcohol ink panel and cut it to make the two different cards. I always have a tough time throwing away my alcohol ink scraps so on my second card I included a couple more strips below the sentiment from Katzelkraft.


For more information on how I created my cards, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10