Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Chill Out!

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here and this week is "anything goes". I am going to use AALL & Create #944 - Snow Good, #949 - Peace Trees, and #87 - Totally Dotty stencil. Colors I will be using are Lavinia Dinkles - Amber, Yellow and Blue Dragon

First, I will be using watercolor paper to do some smooshing on my matt with Lavinia Dinkles. I used Blue Dragon first for the bottom and just sprinkled a little using a fan brush and spritz water onto my mat, then dry my watercolor paper with my embossing heat gun. I used Yellow (same way, spritz water onto my mat and sprinkle a little of the Yellow), same goes with Amber. Here is my watercolor paper with the Lavinia Dinkles. I then started using #87 Totally Dotty stencil using Lavinia Brush 5/8" Series 7.


I then stamped my images onto watercolor paper and will be using watercolor markers and then started to fussy cut my stamped images and outlined it with a little black ink with a sponge. For my stentiment, I used "Chill out" from #944 - Snow Good on black cardstock and embossed in white embossing powder.

Here is my finished card onto white cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10