Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wishing You A Happy Birthday!

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! I will be using several products - Darkroom Door, AALL & Create #169 Wheelies Stencil and Lavinia Dinkles - Deep Yellow and Sepia.

I am going to use watercolor paper for my card. First, I am going to spritz a little water onto my mat and sprinkle a little bit of Lavinia Dinkles - Deep Yellow. I then smoosh my watercolor paper onto the color and then heat dry using my heat gun. 



While its drying, I smoosh the 2nd time to get it a little darker and then heat dry. is same way - spritz water onto my mat and use Lavinia Dinkles Sepia and smoosh my watercolor paper onto the corners of my card and heat dry. This is how its looking.


After my watercolor paper is dry, I will start to use AALL & Create #169 Wheelies stencil with a distress yellow color and blending in some areas. 


Then, using Darkroom Door - Sheet Music textured stamp stamp on the corners first and then here and there of my watercolor paper.  

Now for my stentiment, I used AALL & Create #169 Wheelies stencil with the same distress color and then Darkroom Door - Sheet Music and stamped with Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Darkroom Door - Birthday

Now to complete my card, I first distress (with my scissors, the sides) my watercolor paper and my sentiment. This would make a nice Birthday card for a guy, I think. I used foam tape to raise my sentiment and then added to black cardstock to give it some variation. Here is my final card. 


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10