Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Make Each Day Count

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week is "Red and Pink" along with my DT members. I will be using AALL & Create #233 Flower Moments, along with some Lavinia Dinkles colors I will be using is Pink and Chili Jam along with WOW! Embossing Powder Petalicious Jo Firth-Young,  

This is a very easy slimline card that I will be making using watercolor paper and using Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black. I like using Versafine for so many of my watercolor cards/mixed media and ATC's. 

Next, I stamp my image onto watercolor paper and spritz some water onto my mat and then use a little color of Dinkles - Pink with my watercolor brush. I just spread the color with my brush and then dry and add a little more pink to get it darker, then dry and added splaters of water and use a paper towel to dab the excess off and heat dry using my embossing heat gun. I stamped an extra piece of the stamp of the flowers to watercolor using Dinkles - Chili Jam. I use my watercolor brush with some water to just add a light color and then use a little more Dinkles Chili Jam to get an intense red color and I just outline where it will show the dark color and then I start to fussy cut both flowers separately and outline in black ink.

Now to start putting my slimline card together. I just stress my watercolor cardstock with scissors and then I started to use WOW! Petalicious embossing powder outlining my card and then heat embossed. 

For my sentiment I use WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder with some black cardstock, heat embossing sentiment on black cardstock, then using my scissors I started to stress the edges. The flowers I added some foam tape to look dimensional. 

Here is my final card with some white cardstock and black cardstock to complete my card.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10