Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Te Quiero!

Hello my Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week is Valentine's Day along with my teammates. I will be using AALL & Create #481 Lil Love, #256 Cat Love, #457 Backgound Voices, and #134 Heapza Hearts stencil along with Lavinia Dinkles colors used are Pink and Periwinkle

I used watercolor paper and started to spritz water onto my mat and sprinkle a little of the Pink Dinkles and just smooshed my watercolor paper onto the color. I dried it using my embossing heat gun. The next color Periwinkle Dinkles same way I spritz some water onto my mat and sprinkle a little, then heat dry with my embossing heat gun. Then I used AALL & Create #134 Heapza Hearts stencil using Lavinia brush with Lavinia Elements Mulberry  

Then I started to stamp using AALL & Create #457 Background Voices and also added some heart stamp from #481 Lil Love.

Next stamped my images onto watercolor paper, inked with Versafine Onyx Black and heat dry and started using my watercolor markers. After coloring I did some fussy cutting and then outlined with some black ink of my fussy cuts and also added some foam to raise it a little and started putting it together. I used "Te Quiero" sentiment from #481 Lil Love onto some black cardstock and white embossing.

Here is my finished card with white cardstock and some sequins.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



1 comment:

01 09 10