Thursday, January 25, 2024

Red and Pink

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is "Red and Pink".. 
I guess it's because we are close to Valentine's Day. I first was hesitant about the color combination and it took me a while to come up with something, but I am quite happy with the result!
I used this pretty flower from Crafty Individuals and colored it in red and pink shades. Did some light brushing with distress ink (Kitsch Flamingo) in the back of the flower. I added the stamp Abstract 04 onto the side. Added the heat embossed sentiments with foam tape. I also added a bunch of gems for some sparkle..
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
(not exactly what I used, but it would work)


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10