Monday, July 22, 2024

5-Minute Birthday Cards with Lavinia

 Hi friends. Alanna here today with a pair of quick and easy birthday cards.

To get started, I trimmed down some patterned papers from the Craft Consortium Ink Drops - Dusk collection. I love these papers from them as the backgrounds are so cool.

I then took the Dancing Till Dawn set from Lavinia and stamped the image onto my patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment which is from the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image directly below it. I made sure to make it so that one part of the fairy image touched the sentiment as that was what I wanted.

I added the stamped panel to a piece of black card stock and then added it onto a matching A2 notecard. I then found some pearls from my stash that matched the rose gold portions of the paper to help play on that and that finishes these cards.

Find the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10