Thursday, July 4, 2024

Celebrate and a Sale!

 Hi friends. Alanna with you today featuring another card project with stars. Also, there is a sale going on. Scroll to the end to find out how you can save 20% on your orders!

This time, I am using the Smitten with Stars stencil from AALL & Create. This is a very large stencil coming. You could line up two A2 notecards and just stencil across if you chose to. So, if you are in need of a larger stencil for some of your projects, this is great one.

I started by blending on Versafine Clair Warm Breeze ink over an A2 sized panel of white card stock. I then took some of the Versafine Clair Medieval Blue ink and blended on just towards the tops of the larger stars. 

I then took one of the images from the Dot Dash Grid stamp set from AALL & Create and stamped portions of it a few times over my background using Versafine Clair Monarch ink. After that stamping was done, I brought out one of my favorite stamp sets, the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image and stamped two of the sentiments with the Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 

I trimmed this panel down and matted it onto a piece of blue cardstock that coordinated with my ink colors. This was then added to a white A2 notecard and that completes this card.

Find all products I used on my card in the Topflight Stamps store below.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10